The presence in the Mohammadan Assembly is the most important spiritual station which is beyond words. This is the destination of truth of certainty (haq al-yaqin). Only he becomes familiar to its reality who experiences it. Moreover he achieves and approaches it. He finds blessing of meeting with Allah as well as His vision. The Mohammadan Assembly blesses the seeker with union with Allah.
Sultan Bahoo Teachings about Majlis e Mohammadi
The nine places where the Mohammadan Assembly is held
You must know that the special Mohammadan Assembly (Majlis e Mohammadi) takes place at nine places. It is in accordance to the respective levels and stations of people. At every station, it is perfect and complete in itself. These stations are:
- The pre-existence.
- The eternal end.
- At the tomb of Holy Prophet in Madina.
- In the sanctuary of Kaaba inside the Holy Kaaba or in the plain of mount Arafat where the prayers of hajj are accepted.
- Above the Empyrean.
- Mohammadan Assembly at the extreme nearness to Allah (Qab Qausain).
- In the paradise. If the seeker eats or drinks something from there, he never feels hunger or thirst or the need to sleep in his life again.
- Mohammadan Assembly at the pond of Kauther at heaven. Where, if the Holy Prophet blesses the seeker with the holy beverage from his hands, his whole being purifies and he acquires the attributes of renunciation of the world and complete trust upon Allah. Then, crossing the levels of separation and isolation by the favour of Allah. He reaches the station of Oneness where the Lord blesses him with his company.
- The level of complete immersion in the Divine light of Lordship after having the privilege of Divine vision.
Ism-e-Allah Zaat leads to the Mohammadan Assembly
- The inciting self and the cursed Satan can never enter the Mohammadan Assembly (Majlis e Mohammadi). This is the path of invocation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat through which one can see the pre-existence, the eternity, the world, the doomsday, the place of judgement, the Divine presence, nearness to Allah, hell, heaven, heavenly fairies and castles. (Aqal-e-Beydar)
- I am surprised at the people who do not know the way to have the presence in the Mohammadan Assembly. Furthermore they do not even seek it from the perfect Mystics due to their conceit, immodesty, arrogance and egoism.