Books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo
There are 140 books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo. He did not get any kind of formal or academic education. Yet there are 140 books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo which are in Persian except Abyat-e-Bahoo which is in Punjabi language.
Successors and Dervishes of Sultan Bahoo wrote his words
Since he could not read or write like Prophet Mohammad. Therefore, just as there is not any Quranic verse or Hadith available written by the sacred hands of the Holy Prophet, similarly, no hand written document or script of books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo is available. As spiritual successors and Dervishes wrote his verbal statements. Therefore only those manuscripts are available. Notably his statements were the result of Divine revelations.
Words of Doctor Sultan Altaf Ali about books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo
First the compiler of Sharah Abyat-e-Bahoo and Mirat-e-Sultani (Bahoo Nama Kamil) is Doctor Sultan Altaf Ali. Second he belongs to the family of Sultan Bahoo. Moreover he states in both the books that he could not find any manuscript written by Sultan Bahoo himself. Only he found the manuscripts written by his spiritual successors and Dervishes.
Books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo and Saad Ameer Khan Niazi
Similarly, Saad Ameer Khan Niazi is the translator of books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo in Urdu. Also he writes in the foreword of the translation of his book Asrar-e-Qadri:
- As a translator I faced the problem that the original manuscripts were not available. So that they are consulted and compared to deduce the actual Persian text and translate them properly. Only if I could have find a single manuscript written by him then there was no need of others for the translation but unfortunately not even one was available. Shortly all of them were lost or wasted because the spiritual successors kept them in their possession instead of spreading them. (page 40)
Hence, it is not strange that Sultan Altaf Ali or Sultan Hamid Ali or anybody else was unable to find any manuscript written by him. Therefore, the translators got the Persian manuscripts of the books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo. Henceforth to translate them in different languages. Equally important is that they got these manuscripts till now from the heritage of his family. Further most of the translators compared different manuscripts of the same book and then translated it. That is why, all the available translations are almost the same in terms of teachings.
Many books were worn away with time
Surprisingly Sultan Hamid Ali gives a short list in Manaqib-e-Sultani. Now it shows that most of the books were lost or were not available when he wrote Manaqib-e-Sultani. Since there was not any proper institution to publish books. Furthermore it was due to individual efforts that few books published and preserved.
Why books came into limelight after a long time
Another key point is that, concealing them for a long time could be for the reason that he wanted the Divine treasure hidden from the undeserving people. To clarify, they will be revealed in future at some fixed time, which is why, the Holy Prophet has titled him Mustafa Sani and Mujtaba Akhir Zamani as the guide of righteousness for the last era.
Source of guidance
Important to realize is that his books are the masterpieces of Divine knowledge. As he proclaims that if someone is unable to find a spiritual guide, his books will prove to be a guide and medium for him to reach the perfect spiritual guide. Further he says in Risala Roohi Sharif:
- If a Saint of spiritual union is banished from the spiritual world or from the angelic Hence, demoted from his rank. Yet he seeks mediation of this treatise. Then it will prove a perfect spiritual guide for him. If he does not make it his mediator, he is liable but if he does, then we are responsible to elevate him back to his status.
Furthermore his proclamation is present in almost all of his books with change of a few words.
Markedly his writings are so persuasive and influential that they completely envelop the reader. Now if his books are read respectfully after ablution, an ocean of spiritual beneficence pours down upon the reader. If the reader continues reading them with complete faith and true intentions, he will be guided towards the perfect spiritual guide of the Sarwari Qadri order. Now the perfect spiritual guide of this order is the real spiritual heir and his representative of the present age.
Kalam e Bahoo
He has written his Kalam in Punjabi as well. For Punjabi Kalam (sultan bahoo books free download) click here
His writing style is very simple and easy to understand even for a less educated person.
Second in his books, he has used the Quranic verses, Hadiths and Qudsi Hadiths according to the requirement of the statement. If these verses or Hadiths are removed, the actual meaning of the statement remains unexplained. Also he makes use of poetry eloquently and beautifully which enhances the effect of the statement.
For sultan bahoo books free download click here
Translations of books which are available
To enumerate following translations are available:
(1) Abyat-e-Bahoo (Punjabi Poetry)
(2) Divan-e-Bahoo (Persian Poetry)
(5) Kaleed-ul-Tauheed (Kalan)
(6) Kaleed-ul-Tauheed (Khurd)
Other books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo are:
(10) Risala Roohi Sharif
(12) Mehak-ul-Faqr (Khurd)
(13) Mehak-ul-Faqr (Kalan)
(15) Aurang Shahi
(18) Fazal-ul-Laqa (Khurd)
(19) Fazal-ul-Laqa (Kalan)
(21) Nur-ul-Huda (Khurd)
(22) Nur-ul-Huda (Kalan)
There are some more books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo which include:
(29) Deedar Bakhsh
(32) Tarfa-tul-Ain (this book is also known as Hujjat-ul-Asrar)
For sultan bahoo books free download click here
Shams-ul-Arifeen is a collection of selective topics of books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo
- In fact Shams-ul-Arifeen is a collection of selective topics of Kaleed-ul-Tauheed, Qurb-e-Deedar, Majmua-tul-Fazal, Aqal-e-Baydar, Jamay-ul-Asrar, Nur-ul-Huda, Ain Numa and Fazal-ul-Laqa. Further Sultan Wali Mohammad, the second son of Sultan Bahoo, compiled it. Now this is also considered as his book.
For sultan bahoo books free download click here.
Books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo which are not available
- In summary, Manaqib-e-Sultani and Shams-ul-Arifeen states the names of some of his books which are still unavailable. Altogether these books are: Majmua-tul-Fazal, Ain Numa, Talmeez-ur-Rehman, Qutb-ul-Aqtab, Shams-ul-Ashiqeen, Divan-e-Bahoo Saghir and Kabir (Persian). Only one book Divan-e-Bahoo is available which is either Saghir or kabir
Language of books
Particularly only one Punjabi book of Sultan Bahoo Abyat-e-Bahoo is available and it is a collection of his Punjabi poetry. All books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo other than that are in Persian language. For Sultan Bahoo books free download click the link.
Divine effects of books
Important to mention is that to read books of Hazrat Sultan Bahoo after ablution have Divine affects. In the same way as many books quote miracles related to his tomb as well as it can be listened from devotees, similar to it, the divine effects of his books are famous.
Like he was an epitome of beneficence for people during lifetime, similar to it he is still a source of beneficence for seekers of Allah.
sultan bahoo books free download